Aim and Scope: QURINA Journal of Medical and Applied Sciences (QJMAS) is an international online & printed journal in English peer-reviewed open access journal published by the international Qurina university press (Benghazi, Libya). QJMAS is published "quarterly" in a year for scientists, specialists and research scholars involved in Medical & Applied Sciences and all other related field. QJMAS Manuscripts reporting original research articles, review articles, case-study reports, short communication, overview and letter to the editor that from all parts of the world are welcome. The QJMAS aims to publish peer reviewed research and review articles that reflects important advances in clinical and basic studies of all aspects of medical and applied sciences. QJMAS is an online and printed journal having full access to research and review articles. The QJMAS journal also look for typical studies and review articles from the experts to promote perceptive understanding of the current trends. QJMAS aims to cover the up-to-date outstanding developments in the field of Medical Sciences and related areas of Applied Sciences.
Online ISSN: 0000-0000
Editor-In-Chief: Dr. Fateh Eltaboni
- Publication fees: 300 Libyan dinars or its equivalent in dollars
- Average time to first decision: 6 weeks
- Average time to final decision: 8 weeks (but depends on revision process)
- The authors of accepted manuscript for publishing in QJMAS journal should get the ORCID number (www.orcid.org).
- QJMAS Journal of Medical and Applied Sciences is using plagiarism checker X, the plagiarism percentage in the manuscript should not be more than 25%.